Wednesday 14 March 2007

Sad News Indeed

01.03.07

Dear Jon, I hope this email finds you well.

I am writing with some very sad news indeed.

John R committed suicide on Monday 26th February 2007.

As you can imagine, I am completely devastated. I cannot imagine my life without his beautiful face and his truly wonderful personality. The future seems very bleak without him.

In the end, the battle to gain access to his son became too much for him and he left us to find some kind of peace from the relentless attrition heaped upon him. I am still in London - I was away when it happened with friends in Serbia and my brother came to collect me.

His sisters and ex-wife are arranging the funeral - next Thursday at 12 noon. I have yet to get more details.

I would very much like you to be there and I know John would appreciate it if you could come to say goodbye to him. Please call me on my home landline - if you are in London, do call in, it would be lovely to see you.

Oonagh

No comments: